About the site
This site has been developed with Plone 2.0.5 and Zope 2.7.5. The Apache2 webserver sits between the 'Net and the Zope server, and all three run on a Debian sarge system. Site credits are on a separate page.
Do come back in a while when I have had a chance to provide more details about the making of this site. In a nutshell: as a moderately experienced Plone programmer, it took me a good two days to get this site to where it is now. My main principles have been:
- 100% standards compliance.
- minimal changes to the Plone defaults.
- Do everything (almost) in a product, not through the web.
- targeted for easy migration to Plone 2.1 and Zope 2.8.
- logical and usable navigation and structure.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, I would be glad to answer them.
In addition to the folks behind the software this site and web server uses (please refer to the site credits for more information), I have many people to thank for helping me with this web site:
Web page support
- The entire Plone team and faithful followers, in particular:
- Alexander Limi
- Helge Tesdal
- Christian Heimes
- Leonard Norrgard
- Geir Bækholt
- Some of the visitors of the #plone/irc.freenode.org IRC channel, in particular:
- Rocky Burt
- Kurt Bendl
- Matt Lee
- Floyd M. May
- Some of the visitors of the #css/irc.freenode.org IRC channel, in particular:
- Roman Rudenko
- The readers of the email@example.com mailing list, in particular:
- Ingo Chao
- Gunlaug Sørtun
- Philippe Wittenbergh
- The folks behind the software this site and web server uses. Please refer to the site credits for more information.
Web page advisors
- Hanspeter Kunz
- Adrian von Bidder
- Nathan Labhart
- David Andel
- Stephan Beal
- Andreas John
Last modified 2005-06-27 01:29